Dpc Watchdog Violation is a common error now a days in windows OS 8/8.1 and windows 10. It is a kind of Blue Screen of Death error. This kind of error is mostly appear while you start-up your window. and your window showing in a blue color and they are saying that search for the error online “Dpc Watchdog Violation“. This error comes to your windows because of different reasons and issues. This error is very common and mostly windows OS users are facing this issue. So you don’t need to worry about it more because today here we will give you complete guidance that how to fix Dpc Watchdog Violation on windows? And also will explain you about this error and how it’s comes in your windows.
What is Dpc Watchdog Violation?
Dpc Watchdog Violation is a common error in windows. And this error is familiar with BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) error as well. When you start-up the windows then your windows get a message of Dpc Watchdog violation in a blue screen.This error mostly appear on Windows OS and Windows 8.1 and 10. These kind of virus mostly appear when the watchdog called a bug checker detects a DPC .
Why Dpc Wtachdog Violation comes in windows?
How to secure my window from “Dpc Watchdog Violation” error?
How to Fix Dpc Watchdog Violation in windows 8/8.1/10?
If you are a victim of Dpc Watchdog Violation error in your windows, then don’t need to worry about it. Because now here we will help you to solve your problem in a very easy a simple way. We will give you few methods which helps you to fix this error. If your error not resolved with one method then apply all others method one by one. We hope so all these methods will be really helpful for you.
For fixing the error “Dpc Watchdog Violation” you have to restore system in safe mode. For doing this follow the instruction below.
- First you have to Turn On your PC and press F8 continuously then you will see a black screen. You just select safe mode and enter it. And your PC will opened in safe mode.
- When you start your PC in safe mode then go to Start menu and write in a search bar “System Restore” and press Enter.
- Now a small window will appear on your screen , there you have to Click on Next option.
- Now you will see a new window there, you have to select the most recent restore point and click next again.
- Now Click on Finish option to restore your system. It will be complete after taking sometime.
- When the process is complete, then restart your PC in regular mode. ANd check this blue screen error.
- We hope so this method work properly. If not then go to the next method below.
For fixing the error you need to uninstall the faulty drivers. Follow the instruction below.
- First you need to enter safe mode again as we told you above. Just do it by pressing F8 after a restart.
- Now go to Control Panel and click on Device Manager. There you have to uninstall all drivers like external and network drivers. Just Click on those drivers and then right Click on it.
- Now you have to click on Uninstall to remove all drivers from the system.
- When you uninstall all drivers then you just install all drivers again in your PC and update them to the latest versions.
- One you install all drivers again then restart your PC in regular mode.
- And we hope so this blue screen error will be finished after this procedure. If not then move to next method.
If above method don’t work then try this method re-install windows. Like if your PC is running well and you face Blue screen error suddenly then you must re-install your windows. We are sure this method will help you to fix this error. Follow the instruction below to re-install windows.
- Very first you have to Turn on your PC in safe mode.(As we told you above how to turn on PC in safe mode)
- Now you need to go to PC Settings “Update and Recover” Recovery.
- Then you just choose an option and restart your PC.
- For repairing your window you need a boot able DVD or pen drive. You just restart your PC and repair window from windows setup menu.
In that case all above methods not fix the error Dpc Watchdog Violation. Then you have to try this method Turn off Fast Startup. We hop so this method will fix this blue screen error. Follow the instruction below how to turn of Fast Startup?
- First you need to go to the Start menu and open Control Panel.
- Now first you have to click on Icon view and select large or small icon. Then there you will see a “Power Option” just Click on it.
- Now you have to Click on “Choose what the power button do”
- Then a new window will appear there you have to click on “Change settings that are currently unavailable”
- Now unchecked the check box and Turn on fast startup.
- And then save changes.