Windows Could not Automatically Detect Network’s Proxy Settings is common error you can get on windows 10 now a days. At this time every OS has some problems and after some time developer update new version time by time. So as windows 10 has this error where proxy issues make your frustrated while using Microsoft windows 10 operating system. There are many solution for Windows Could not Automatically Detect Network’s Proxy Settings, or other similar error for proxy issues on Windows 10. We will cover every possible method with easy explanation, so you can do it with your self easily.
Proxy issues on Windows 10 And Fix Windows Could not Automatically Detect Network’s Proxy Settings:
There are many online TV streaming and movies apps for windows and PC such as Kodi, Netflix, Vimeo and Freetlley. many user have problem like slow internet on Kodi, as it is a heavy software when you go live on TV and movies streaming. We give you some solutions that help you to solve these problems.
Reset TCP/IP Solution:
- At very first go to Start and search CMD.
- Now right-click on Cmd and hit Run As Administrator.
- Now type “netsh int ip reset
See also: DNS Lookup Failed On Windows
Change proxy server settings Solution No 2:
In this solution you just have to check your internet setting that every thing is as working good and there are no any problem with proxy server setting. just follow the method below:
- First click on Start and open Control panel.
- Now hit Network and internet connections.
- After that click on internet options and open it.
- Now in menu bar you have many option click on Connection.
- Now hit LAN setting, and open it.
- That is your target, now find that you have checked “Automatic detect Settings“. If it is checked than good otherwise change your setting and save it.
- Now restart your system to update Run on new setting.
Uninstall Anti-virus Program:
Anti-virus programs are must have for every system as hacker can hit you system with different Malware, Virus and Trojans. So Anti-virus program is best option to keep your system save from any malware attempt. But unfortunately these Anti virus program slow down your system and make issues with proxy on Windows. BTW! Windows 10 has Windows Defender that will help you to keep safe system as Anti virus do. So if you uninstall your anti-virus program you will protect your system and also solve these proxy setting problems. When you remove anti-virus, restart your computer and check if you problem is solved. If your issue is gone then you can install any other anti-virus as the previous one create some issue with your system proxy settings.