Kik for PC is one of the best messaging application. With this application you always can connect with your friends and family members. Even you also can share your best moments, pictures and videos with each other. Kik is a free application. You don’t need to pay a single penny for using this application. And we are sure this amazing application everyone must want on their PC as well.
Because mostly people can not use mobile for all time and they want to use Kik on PC. But unfortunately Kik messenger is not professionally released for PC, windows and Mac. This application is only released for android and iOS users. But don’t need to worry about it more because today here we will guide you how to install Kik on PC. First check out the main features of Kik which helps you to know about kik messenger more. See also: VPN Master For PC.
Main Features of Kik Messenger:
- Kik has a full screen in chat browser that allows users to find and share content from the web.
- Send your recording videos in Kik messenger.
- Your are able to connect with your friends and family memebers every time.
- Can record up to 15 seconds video in the chat window.
- You can send GIFs and emojis in Kik Mesenger.
- You also can share your photos in a safe way.
- Kik also have Microsoft’s PhotoDNA, which premoderate images added by users.
- You also can meet new people with similar interest on Kik for PC.
How to Install Kik On PC?
As we told you above that Kik Messenger is only introduce for android and iOS users, but now you can install this Messenger for PC as well. Now you can install Kik for PC with using of android emulator. This android emulator helps you to install any android app which will be available on Google Play Store. There are many emulator for installing any android app. Like Andy or BlueStacks. So today here we are going to use BlueStacks and Andy for install Kik Messenger on PC. Follow to Instruction below to install Kik for PC, BlueStacks and Andy.
Install Kik For PC with BlueStacks:
- If you already have BlueStacks on PC then it’s good, otherwise first you need to download BlueStacks on your computer. Learn how to install Bluestacks.
- Install BlueStacks on your PC by Clicking Here.
- Open BlueStacks and write in the search bar Kik. Open that icon and Install it.
- After completing the installation Open the app.
- Now launch the Kik and you will see two options of sign up or log in on the screen .
- For log in put your email address, username and password in the login option. Then Click on the Login button and wait untill the verification page comes up.
- Then give the verification which they asked for proving that your are not a bot.
- If you want to sign up then give the required information in Sign up section like your email address, username, password etc. and click on the Sign Up button.
- Clear the verification test and open your account.
- After login or sign up you will be able to start using this app on your PC.
Install Kik On PC with Andyroid:
- First you need to install Andyroid on your PC by Clicking Here.
- After complting the installation of Andyroid, open the Andyroid.
- You will see at the top of the screen a small play store icon. Just open that icon.
- Now click on the search icon in Google Play and type in the search bar Kik Messenger.
- Find Kik Messenger option and Click on its Install option.
- Then wait untill it installed on your PC.
- After completing of installation open it and start using Kik on PC.