NVSIP for PC is a great app to control your surveillance cameras and watch live videos from your device. NVSIP introduce with lot of features. When you install NVSIP on your device you can easily watch your surveillance cameras on your device while you are in office or at home. Now with NVSIP for PC you can use your device as a remote control. With WiFi connection you can watch your video of your places anywhere. Even you also can record and save the videos on your NVSIP device. This app helps you to manage you cameras very easily. With its video play back feature you can see all your video clips. This app helps you to access all the location surveillance easily. We are sure this app will make your life more easy. Like now you can get your surveillance cameras control in your hand. See also: iSmartViewPro for PC.
NVSIP for Windows 10 is only launched for android and iOS users. But if you use this app on your PC or laptop it will give you more clear result on widescreen. You can watch your cameras videos more clearly on PC and laptop’s wide-screen. But his is not officially launched for PC. So don’t need to worry about it, now you can install NVSIP for PC windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac laptop easily with an android emulator. In this article we will guide you to install NVSIP on PC and Mac laptop. After Installing this app on your PC, enjoy to watch your security cameras videos more clearly.
Main Features of NVSIP for PC:
- You can record and save videos of your security cameras on your device.
- Can set alarm for emergency.
- Watch live videos of your security cameras on your device with live stream video option.
- You can access different videos of all the surveillance cameras locations.
How to Install NVSIP for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac Laptop?
As we all know that we cannot install any android app on PC directly. If we want any android app on our PC so we must need any software who install android app on PC, So that software is and android emulator. With android emulator we can install any kind of android app on PC very easily. Here we are going to use BlueStacks emulator. This emulator is a best one emulator to install NVSIP on PC. After installing BlueStacks emulator for PC you can get this app with in few minutes.
- Very first download Bluestacks Android emulator, you can also install Bluestacks offline installer.
- Run the downloaded .exe file and start installing on your PC.
- After installation complete open Bluestacks App player and go to My apps/System app folder and open Google Play Store App.
- in Play Store App write in search bar “NVSIP” and hit the enter button.
- Now click on installation button in Google Play Store.
- After installation complete go back to Bluestacks home screen and find NVSIP, open your app and use it.
Download NVSIP APK for PC Windows And Mac:
You can install any App by APK in Bluestacks, Some time Play Store stuck your PC or slow download Bluestacks app player. So installing NVSIP Apk file is 100% working alternative method for you. follow the instruction below:
- Download NVSIP APK File.
- Download Bluestacks if you don’t have already, you can use Bluestacks offline installer.
- Open Bluestacks app, on home screen you can see button”upload apk” at right side bottom.
- click on it and select NVSIP APK file where you save it from your computer.
- Install APk file.
- When it installed go back to home screen and find NVSIP in your apps.