Periscope for PC is one of best live video streaming app. This app is available for android and iOS users. But now PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac Laptops users can also install this app with an android emulator. Periscope for PC is very useful app because of its live video streaming and many other features. Like now with this app you can share your every special live moment with family, friends or Periscope followers. You can upload your all videos on Periscope and your friends and followers can appreciate your video with comments. This app helps you to get famous all over the world. After uploading your different interesting videos you will be the top most loved list in Periscope. See also: Xender for PC.
Main Features Of Periscope for PC WIndows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac Laptops:
- You can broadcast and explore the live video around the world.
- Share your video anytime at any place.
- Upload your Live video and interact with people through comments.
- Share your live videos on different social networks like Twitter and many others.
- You can watch your missed video with replay highlights.
- You can discover the world by watching different live videos also can search video by topic and location.
- Upload your live video privately. You also can show your video only specific followers.
- Now you can cover your special event with Periscope and share them live with everyone.
How to Install Periscope on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac Laptops?
- For using Periscope on PC you need to download Bluestacks android emulator first. Learn more about how to download Bluestacks on PC, Windows and Mac.
- Install Bluestacks.Exe file and and run setup.
- After installing open Bluestacks and find Google Play Store in Myapps/system apps.
- search “Periscope” in Google Play Store, and install the app.
- Now go back to to Bluestacks app player home screen and locate Periscope app.
Install Periscope Apk on Windows/PC:
This is the alternate method for install periscope on PC, windows, Laptop by APK. Follow the instructions below: